×

iheartn00dz

My favorites Submit Privacy policy Register Login
iheartn00dz is made possible by displaying online advertisements. It uses Anonymous Ads, a platform which does not store any personal information.

Please consider supporting iheartn00dz by disabling your ad blocker. It will automatically remove this annoying pink block.

*First timer* F, 25, 168cm, 65kg. I’ve lost a lot of weight over the past year. I think I love my body 70% of the time, but the other 30% I question everything about myself and pick myself apart. Progress and reflection is everything, but the journey is getting easier!

*First timer* F, 25, 168cm, 65kg. I’ve lost a lot of weight over the past year. I think I love my body 70% of the time, but the other 30% I question everything about myself and pick myself apart. Progress and reflection is everything, but the journey is getting easier!

iheartpr0n